Shelby Mailho, Psy.D
Shelby graduated from the Florida School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University in Tampa, Florida in 2016. Throughout school, she sought out classes and training opportunities to be able to provide affirmative and competent care to the LGBTQIA* communities, as well as working with adolescents and adults. Shelby moved to Chicago to complete my internship and postdoctoral training, where her primary focus was working with the LGBTQIA* communities and gaining experience with psychological assessment. She has worked in a variety of settings including community mental health, public school systems, residential treatment facilities, and outpatient private practice. Shelby believes that we are never finished learning and continues to seek out opportunities to learn more about providing excellent care and support to her clients and community.
Degrees, Certifications, & Memberships:
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation, 2017
- Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology, July 2016
- The Gender ASSET training, 2020
- Gender Infinity Conference, 2020
- American Psychological Association (APA) Member